Aussie Cruises is an owner operator charter business based in Fremantle, Perth, Western Australia. Our business is important to us, your satisfaction is our promise.
We are often out on the water. If you call us and we haven't returned your call within 20 minutes please fill in this form with a brief description of what you want to do. If we can we will make it happen, you wont be disappointed.
Don’t hesitate to ask, with our experience we will tailor a package that is just right for you. From a half day fishing with the kids to a weekend at Rottnest, or voyage to Dunsborough accommodated aboard the meticulously restored Tropic Rover.
Private Charters for any occasion. Visiting family - Friends birthday - Mates fishing trip - Heroes & Hens Cruises - Ladies lunch - Father / Mother and children learn to snorkel or fish - Couples romantic cruise - Nature cruise - Surf cruises - Chill cruise - Evening Sunset cruises - Beach and costal cruises - Private pirate party!
Call any time 9AM TO 9PM
- Neptune's Toy (NT)- Hourly Boat Hire rate $150 per hour. Maximum 10 guests. Minimum 4 hours.
- Tropic Rover (TR) - Hourly Boat Hire $400 per hour. Maximum 20 guests , Minimum 4 Hours.
- Full Day Fishing $250 per angler (NT Min 4 anglers to go)
- Half Day Fishing $150 per angler(NT Min 4 anglers to go)
- Day Sail (9am - 4pm) Wen & Fri 9am - 4pm $175pp
- Sunset Sail (5pm - 8pm) Wen & Fri 5 - 8pm $120pp
- Extended Cruising (10 birthed guests) $3500 per day.
- 8 Hour Boat Hire up to 10 guests $1000 (save $200) (NT).
- 8 Hour Boat Hire up to 20 guests $3000 (save $200) (TR).
- 3 Hour summer evening river cruise 4pm to 7pm 1-5 Guests $400, 5 - 10 Guests $500. (NT).
- Exclusive Full Day Fishing Charter up to 6 anglers $1200 (save $300) (NT).
- If you can come fishing at short notice ask about going on our Standby Angler List. If we need an angler or two, and call you it's $100 for a half day, or $180 for a Full Day fishing!
Guest Information (The Small Print):
What to Bring - Our cruises are fully inclusive, that means we provide all the equipment you need to try the activity you have booked for (see equipment list). We also provide limited catering for every trip, water, soft drink ice and snacks. All you need to bring is a towel, swimmers and camera (an esky to take your catch home in for fishing trips). You are encouraged to bring your own personal snorkelling or fishing gear if you wish. Likewise you can bring your own food and drinks (lunch for fishing charters). BYO alcohol accepted, responsible drinking expected.
Refund Policy - We reserve the right to cancel any trip due to inclement weather or other unforseen circumstance. If the trip is cancelled by us and it cannot be rescheduled we provide a full refund. If you cancel the trip we provide the following refunds: More than 7 days a 90% refund. Less than 7 Days a 50% refund. Less than 24 hours or a now show, means no refund.
Disclaimer - Many of the activities on our trips have an element of risk associated with them (eg stand up paddle boarding). We provide the equipment, assistance, and instruction to maximise your enjoyment and experience with us. However, by partaking in these activities you agree to do so at your own risk.
Photographs - On most Cruises we take and upload photos to social media for you. You accept that any photos taken on a trip can be published on social media or used in promotional material. If you DO NOT want any photos published you will need to tell us that you don't want any photos published. Please review photos of your trip and ask us to remove any that you don't make you look like a hero or a glamor!
Equipment List - 1 x Surf Ski, 1 x Stand Up Paddleboard, 8 x Masks and Snorkels, 8 x Fins various sizes, 1 inflatable GIANT flamingo. 6 x Shakespeare 5'6 15 / 24 KG Rods, 6 x Pen 850SS reels spooled with 50lb Braid. An assortment of Game reels and rods including (2 x 80lb Leaver drag outfits) PEN International 80W, Shimano 80 Beast master, (3 x 50lb lever drag outfits) Shimano TTS and Okuma 50W, (1 x Electric Reel - Daiwa).